19-WEEK PLANNER FOR 4-DAY STAGE RACES
Run Larapinta is a 4 day, 4 stage trail running race along the most spectacular sections of the iconic Larapinta Trail in Australia's Northern Territory. The area is only accessible by foot which means the breathtaking land you run along is largely untouched and beautifully wild.
The focus of these 19-week training planners is to help you to find your feet, using your Run Larapinta's Namatjira or Malbunka event goal as the foundation for personal growth and wilder adventures by following the wave training theory. I cannot emphasise strongly enough that this training plan is a guide and best complimented by the knowledge outlined in The Trail Running Guidebook.
This Run Larapinta Training Planner covers both the shorter Namatjira and the longer Malbunka events.
Stage 1: 11km around Alice Springs to the Old Telegraph Station.
Stage 2: 20km from The Old Hamilton Downs Station to Standley Chasm.
Stage 3: 22km from Glen Helen to Ormiston Gorge.
Stage 4: 30km from Redbank Gorge to and Glen Helen.
Stage 1: 19.5km around Alice Springs to the Old Telegraph Station
Stage 2: 41km from Simpson’s Gap to Standley Chasm
Stage 3: 30.5km from Ochre Pits to Ormiston Gorge
Stage 4: 45km from Redbank Gorge to Mt Sonder and Glen Helen
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- A 19- week detailed training plan suitable for athletes of all abilities in both the Malbunka & Namatjira events,
- Templates to guide reflection on your training,
- Mandatory gear recommendations,
- 20% discount for Find Your Feet retail store,
- Priority access to performance consulting with Hanny Allston,
- Priority booking on Find Your Feet Tours.
For more information and details about 'Run Larapinta Stage Race' visit their website.