Trail running PLANner
Run Larapinta is a 4 day, 4 stage trail running race along the most spectacular sections of the iconic Larapinta Trail in Australia's Northern Territory.
The area is only accessible by foot which means the breathtaking land you run along is largely untouched and beautifully wild.
The focus of this 19-week training planner is to help you to find your feet, using your Run Larapinta goal as a foundation for personal growth and wilder adventures by following the wave training theory. I cannot emphasise strongly enough that this training plan is a guide and best complimented by the knowledge outlined in The Trail Running Guidebook (see below).
24- WEEK 6 FOOT TRACK MARATHON TRAINING PLANNERS
What is included?
- A 19- week detailed training plan suitable for athletes of all abilities in both the Malbunka & Namatjira events,
- Templates to guide reflection on your training,
- Mandatory gear recommendations,
- 20% discount for Find Your Feet retail store,
- Priority access to performance consulting with Hanny Allston,
- Priority booking on Find Your Feet Tours.
For more information and details about 'Run Larapinta Stage Race' visit their website.
After years of coaching individuals on a one-to-one basis, I began to realise that this was not the best way forward, for them nor me. Unless we as coaches can focus on only a handful of athletes, we are left spread too thin and unable to impart our wisdom and education to empower you, the athlete. It becomes a continuous cycle of ‘do this and then do that’, rather than an educational collaboration between the coaches’ wisdom and that of the athletes.
Therefore, I have moved away from one-to-one coaching. I now offer an educational method of mentorship that I call Performance Consulting. My consulting goes hand-in-hand with the education outlined in my:
If you wish to engage my services, I will assume that you have read my Trail Running Guidebook, reflected on my wave training theory of physical preparation & where applicable, critiqued my racing theories via utilisation of my Training Planners.
The Find Your Feet Trail Running Guidebook is a summary of my personal coaching methodologies with a focus on sustainable, long term health & training successes. Every small piece of advice that I know can help you run smoother, longer and towards your wildest potential.
- My 3 secrets to success
- Stress, stressors and avoiding overtraining
- The foundations of SMART training
- Night running
- Running technique including, flat, uphill, downhill, trails, stairs, and hiking
- Training for hills without hills
- Psychology of racing
- Common injuries
- Older athletes
- Nutrition and hydration
- Mandatory & trail running gear
- The sessions outlined in my Training Planners
- How to tailor your training to suit your racing and lifestyle requirements