MARGARET RIVER ULTRA 80KM
MARGARET RIVER ULTRAMARATHON
Trail running PLANner
The Margaret River Ultramarathon is an ultramarathon trail running race along the spectacular coastline of southern Western Australia. It is hosted by Rapid Ascent, a premium events company specialising in trail running, ultramarathons & mountain biking races.
The 80km course traverses small trails and plenty of beaches. Coming prepared for soft sand is essential!
This trail running training planner is a 16-week, highly detailed resource. It includes training diaries, suggested links to Find Your Feet Podcast episodes, advice training sessions for every day of the planner, tips & tricks, and much more!
Thank you for your support!
16- WEEK MARGARET RIVER ULTRAMARATHON TRAINING PLANNER
What is included?
- A 16-week detailed training plan for the 80km event, suitable for athletes of all abilities,
- Templates to guide reflection on your training,
- Mandatory gear recommendations,
- 20% discount for Find Your Feet retail store,
- Priority access to performance consulting with Hanny Allston,
- Priority booking on Find Your Feet Tours.
For more information and details about the 'Margaret River Ultramarathon' visit their website.
After years of coaching individuals on a one-to-one basis, I began to realise that this was not the best way forward, for them nor me. Unless we as coaches can focus on only a handful of athletes, we are left spread too thin and unable to impart our wisdom and education to empower you, the athlete. It becomes a continuous cycle of ‘do this and then do that’, rather than an educational collaboration between the coaches’ wisdom and that of the athletes.
Therefore, I have moved away from one-to-one coaching. I now offer an educational method of mentorship that I call Performance Consulting. My consulting goes hand-in-hand with the education outlined in my:
If you wish to engage my services, I will assume that you have read my Trail Running Guidebook, reflected on my wave training theory of physical preparation & where applicable, critiqued my racing theories via utilisation of my Training Planners.
The Find Your Feet Trail Running Guidebook is a summary of my personal coaching methodologies with a focus on sustainable, long term health & training successes. Every small piece of advice that I know can help you run smoother, longer and towards your wildest potential.
- My 3 secrets to success
- Stress, stressors and avoiding overtraining
- The foundations of SMART training
- Night running
- Running technique including, flat, uphill, downhill, trails, stairs, and hiking
- Training for hills without hills
- Psychology of racing
- Common injuries
- Older athletes
- Nutrition and hydration
- Mandatory & trail running gear
- The sessions outlined in my Training Planners
- How to tailor your training to suit your racing and lifestyle requirements