MARGARET RIVER ULTRA MARATHON
A 16-WEEK PLAN FOR THE 80KM
The Margaret River Ultramarathon is an 80KM ultramarathon trail running race along the spectacular coastline of southern Western Australia. It is hosted by Rapid Ascent, a premium events company specialising in trail running, ultramarathons & mountain biking races.
The 80km course traverses small trails and plenty of beaches. Coming prepared for soft sand is essential!
This trail running training planner is a 16-week, highly detailed resource for the full 80KM distance. It includes training diaries, suggested links to Find Your Feet Podcast episodes, detailed training sessions for every day of the planner, tips & tricks, and much more!
Thank you for your support!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- A 16-week detailed training plan for the 80km event, suitable for athletes of all abilities,
- Templates to guide reflection on your training,
- Mandatory gear recommendations,
- 20% discount for Find Your Feet retail store,
- Priority access to performance coaching with Hanny Allston,
- Priority booking on Find Your Feet Tours.
For more information and details about the 'Margaret River Ultramarathon' visit their website.